We strive to create a friendly and inviting atmosphere. The ground rules for commenting on In the Shadow of the Wolf are simple. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Try to understand someone else’s perspective and if you disagree, respectively explain why.
Take a deep breath and assume the commenter, as well as the author, has the best of intentions before responding and approach discussions with open minds.
We welcome different perspectives and viewpoints but we all need to clearly communicate them without tearing the opposition down in the process.
Stay on point using concise language. If your comment is more than a few paragraphs long, consider publishing it on your own site instead.
Your comment may be deleted if it matches any of the following criteria:
• Advocates an illegal practice
• Uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language
• Is spam or appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertise
• Is written anonymously
• Contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
• Impersonates another user
• Contains an affiliate link
• Personal insults, including those using racist or sexist terms
These guidelines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The deletion of comments is wholly within the discretion of the moderators at In the Shadow of the Wolf and we will err on the side of maintaining a safe and friendly community.
Presently, you will find the comment section closed on posts, moderation of negative comments was becoming a full-time task. We apologize, and hope to open the comment section again in the future.